Tuesday 3 February 2015

project with my kidoo 10

hi...
    i should name this post as project for myself :)...i`ll tell u why...recently my daughter had to get a feather for some school activity..okk honestly i love feathers nd feathery things but when i was a lil girl my mother ,who was verrry strict about hygiene,as all mothers are,explained to us that those feathers are dirty....that thought still continues in my mind somewhere...i collect feathers...but i dont let my daughter touch them...i know bit too much..i`ll cool down on this issue in some time i m sure :)
                                             neways :) so v had to send a feather with her...so i checked net and found a way....to make paper feathers..yeee...so einstein of me ;).....so v drew and cut nd made feathers... a o couple of them may be... but enough to get me hooked...i m in loveeeeeeeeee with them.......so every night just before going to bed....i make a few of them...i swear its been on for quite a while...:)
                                         dont know though what i`ll do with them..... yet......but i want to make a box full of feathers....a huge box...:)....hope u guys love them :)















4 comments:

  1. LOOOVE these! I like to make feathers out of maps but the colors you have chosen really make them stand out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you....:)))...feathers out of maps seems like a nice idea ...vil try that tooo !!!!

      Delete
  2. Here from AJED. Your feathers are so delicate and just beautiful-I love them!! I do collect real feathers and keep them on a special table (kind of a shrine) where I have many spiritual things such as books, rocks, singing bowl, etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hii linda..that sounds beautiful...share picss...would love to see ur collection !!

      Delete


thank u for your comments...they always motivate me :)