Friday 27 May 2016

moon



hi everyone,
     there is something magical about moon...its craters,lava basins ,hollows and highs - all tell a story. how do i know about it...my husbands new telescope ;).
and after seeing Saturn on it the moon doesn't excite me anymore ;)..... only just enough to paint it magically.

this week i painted blue ocean,my magical boat and magical moon. i hope you guys enjoy my muse for this week as much as did while painting them :).





      the moon was painted by my lil girl...all textures..all colors belong to her :)


the stitches are all crooked but done lovingly and with loads of interest by my lil girl :)



5 comments:

  1. Magical Art. Beautiful colours.
    Happy PPF ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful collaboration! Great colour and texture!! Such a sweet piece which will be full of great memories!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really wonderful. Creating art with your daughter is so special and memory making.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet and dreamy pieces and made with a special person. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete


thank u for your comments...they always motivate me :)