Thursday 4 August 2016

birds & letters

                                                          

                                                                               “The minute I heard my first love story,

                                                                                I started looking for you, not knowing
                                                                                 how blind that was.
                                                                                 Lovers don't finally meet somewhere.
                                                                                 They're in each other all along.” 
                                                                                                                                      ― Rumi



hi, this week i painted and painted... and i am making an effort right now to leave my paints and brushes..to blog ;)...some days its just like this and i love it :)
i have started (yet) another journal to practice my lettering. i started first with alphabets only ..but then  decided that it was not so much fun without any birds... so added birds to my pages. i got to alphabet C only...but i kinda like the slow pace :).




curiously i have discovered that i don`t like lowercase alphabets ...and they have not come up so nicely too in my journal ;)




birds and letters

 


my birdie with an alphabet tiara :)



finally there is friendship day around d corner...wish all my friends a very happy friendship day:) a bigggggg hug!!!





8 comments:

  1. How very gorgeous...love each and every piece here!!

    https://beneathmyheartart.blogspot.in/2016/08/dream.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and cute bird paintings and gorgeous letters.
    Happy weekend 😃

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab letter practice and I do love it with the added touch of the sweet birdies. Beautiful heart painting! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I think your lettering is excellent. Both upper and lower. The birds are just delightful. Full of color, and joy. I hope you stop by my blog and cast a vote for my bird. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the quote and your art amplifies it beautifully! I'm playing with creative Lettering in a Sketchbook Skool that just started today! Yours are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful quote and absolutely love birds!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun post and discovery!! Great quote too!! Such sweet love birds!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  8. your birds are great :D

    Happy PFF :)
    Jen #23

    ReplyDelete


thank u for your comments...they always motivate me :)