Friday 12 August 2016

tied with string of love 3





“To the outside world we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other's hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time.”


― Clara Luz Zuniga Ortega

its that time of the year again...when we (we living in this side of world) celebrate sister brother love. as i have blogged number of times that i have been truly blessed to have my brother`s in my life...for me this time is truly sentimental.We are all now separated through distance..but all of us do remember the amazing growing up years we had together...which forged one of the strongest bonds i have in life. this bond has been thankfully strengthened by our amazing spouses....thank you guys...love you all :D
thank you girls and P for strengthening our bond









this year i printed my above two artwork into two sets of cards...which i have sent along with my Rakhi ( string)...



my cards ;)

my previous posts on brother sister love can be found here,here and here.

                   finally i have a list of all things i louveeee .






6 comments:

  1. So adorable bird Art!
    Happy PPF ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! The little birds are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful sketches this week. They are so full of joy. :) Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these bright happy colours and I love birds too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous art and sentiments! These are truly made with heart!! Beautiful tribute to family! It's really wonderful when you appreciate each other!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so precious. Having lost my sister and one of my brothers I know how special it is to let your siblings know how much you love and care for them.

    ReplyDelete


thank u for your comments...they always motivate me :)