Thursday 6 October 2016

travelling


                              travelling this week... but blogging ;)





that green thingy at the bottom of the page is something i have seen in my childhood... it was called `hold all' and that was what it use to do precisely. back then all journeys were incomplete without this...while packing up for this trip...i was reminded of this oldie...hence here it is .




                                                             “I read; I travel; I become” 
                                                                           ― Derek Walcott


                                                     

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous illustrations of travel baggage!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, one big is practical.
    Fine sketch serie of traveling equipment.
    Happy PPF ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. great illustrations ;) happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makes me want to pack up and head out on adventure. Glad I can visit all these PPF posts in the meantime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great baggage illustration! Happy and safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know why exactly but I love paintings and illustrations of bags and luggage! Maybe because I love traveling? Great job and happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh these are great - makes me want to travel!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great, I luv them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a nice trip with your great bags!!! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a wonderful trip. Your art bags are great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this clever post! Have a wonderful travel week!
    ~~ Irene

    ReplyDelete


thank u for your comments...they always motivate me :)